We’ll Move Your Legacy Forward
As one of the premier owners and operators of RV resorts and manufactured housing communities and across the United States, Roberts Resorts outperforms as a family-owned business, dedicated to building communities and fulfilling dreams. Since the 1970’s we’ve carved out a unique niche by innovating exceptional RV parks and manufactured home communities.
Selling to Roberts Resorts
We understand that as a park owner/seller, you’ve developed a special relationship with your guests and want us to treat them accordingly. Our seasoned experts have retained and maintained the core essence of many communities with integrity for over 30 years.
Park owners/sellers can be assured that our family-owned company (soon to be third generation) isn’t in the business of flipping or selling properties every 3-5 years for the benefit of stockholders or investors on Wall Street. We’re in it to improve the quality of lives for the long term.
What We Stand For
- Passion – We absolutely love what we do.
- Integrity – We act with honor and use ethics towards one another.
- Epic Customer Service – We treat all residents and guests like family.
- Resourcefulness – We’ll find creative ways to solve problems.
Roberts Resort also has a history of re-investing a significant amount of money back into our properties. We want our residents to be “proud” of where they reside.
Benefits of Working with Us
- All closings are cash as our company has immediate access to capital.
- Our organized structure allows for a quick due diligence and closing period.
- Our acquisition’s team has closed over 90 parks exceeding $1B in valuation.
- We stand by complete honesty and transparency throughout the process.
- We enforce utmost discretion and confidentiality within our company.
Our Resort Acquisitions Criteria
- 150 or more RV or MH Sites within a developed community.
- Communities with expansion capability (including potential adjacent non-owned parcels) that would yield a minimum of 150 sites.
- Location in an area with strong demographics and growth potential.
- Circumference within 35 miles of a city > 100K population a plus.
- All-age, family and retirement communities and resorts.
- Municipal water and sewer are preferred but not required.
Roberts Resorts also has a history of re-investing a significant amount of money back into our properties. We want our residents to be “proud” of where they reside.
Mail or Email Your Sales Package to:
Attn: Robert Pence, SVP & Head of Acquisitions
8350 E. Raintree Dr. Ste. 220
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Alternatively, feel free to complete the below information and we will contact you. Even if you aren’t currently in the market to sell, we would consider it an honor to build a relationship by sharing our company values and learning more about your business.