It’s beginning to look a lot like snowbird season!
It’s that time of year when you make your way to warmer weather and avoid the cold freezing temps of the Northern U.S. Places like Arizona and Utah become the perfect nest for snowbirds from across the country!
The West and Southwest are both attractive locations for those looking to swap snow for Sun and Roberts Resorts has many great camping options for the winter season. Stay for a week or hunker down for the whole season, these resorts are a snowbird paradise. So spread your wings and start planning your season today with this list of snowbird-friendly resorts.
Places to snowbird this winter
As mentioned before, Utah and Arizona make wonderful locations for a traveling snowbird to settle down for the winter. Roberts Resorts has some of the best campsites and vacation rentals around.
These resorts make a perfect home away from home for snowbirds looking to seek warmer weather or at least milder winters. But when you book a stay at a Roberts Resort, not only will you get to enjoy the weather, but you’ll have access to a number of premier facilities, tons of activities, and beautiful landscape views!
Portal RV Resort – This snowbird paradise is located in Moab, Utah which is known for not one but TWO National Parks! Get entranced by the red canyon walls and awe at the giant arched formations, Moab, Utah is truly an out-of-this-world experience.So why not make it your nest for the winter? Portal RV Resort is a luxury RV Resort with two campsite sections to choose from and some of the largest RV sites in the area. They offer both campsites and vacation rentals all year round.But the best part is all the amenities you’ll receive when you choose to stay at Portal RV Resort. Being a snowbird means it’s important to have everything you need close by. Which is why Portal RV Resort is located just minutes from downtown Moab. You’ll also find everything you need at Portal RV Resort from laundry and restroom facilities to a pickleball court and pool.
Book your stay at Portal RV Resort today and spend your snowbird season in Moab!
- Park City RV Resort – Also located in Utah, Park City RV Resort is perfect for those snowbirds who actually like snow! Skiing, sledding, or just enjoying the snow-cap mountain views, it’s a beautiful place to enjoy winter without the bitter cold freeze.
If you’re a fan of winter sports, being a snowbird at Park City RV is for you. Once the home of the 2002 Winter Olympics, the area is known for winter activity. Even if you just want to relax, Park City RV Resort is the perfect place to watch the foliage change and the snow dust the mountains.
You won’t go wrong at Park City RV Resort when you have access to a gym, walking trails, an enclosed dog run, laundry, Wi-Fi, and a general store. Book your stay at Park City RV Resort in Utah today.
- Pueblo El Mirage – Moving on to Arizona, you’ll find Pueblo El Mirage, a snowbird paradise complete with a golf course and restaurant. This 55+ RV resort is the best way to spend the winter if you’re looking for an exclusive and luxurious experience.
- With over 300 ways to stay from RV sites to vacation rentals, you’re sure to find a home away from home at Pueblo El Mirage RV Resort. In fact, if you love the place enough you can make it permanent with home ownership. Stay for a season or stay for a lifetime!
- But Pueblo El Mirage is more than just a campsite. Their list of five-star amenities includes 26 pickleball courts, an 18-hole golf course, a hair salon, a computer room, a banquet hall, lawn bowling, a two-story library, and the list goes on.
- It’s time to have the snowbird season of your life and book your stay at Pueblo El Mirage today.
Ready to plan your snowbird winter?
Roberts Resort has a number of beautiful snowbird resorts all across the South and Southwest from Utah and Arizona, even Texas, Alabama, and California! The point is that you deserve to spend your winter season enjoying premier amenities and beautiful landscapes. You can’t go wrong when you choose to stay at a Roberts Resort!
So get ready to hit the slopes in Park City or hike the canyons of Moab. You can even choose to spend the winter being pampered by Pueblo El Mirage RV Resort. However you choose to snowbird, Roberts Resorts has you covered!
Start planning your trip today!