Plan a Visit to NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston
To infinity and beyond! The NASA Johnson Space Center Houston is the base for all things space travel with its astronaut training facilities and mission control rooms. Plan to spend the entire day in excitement and science as you explore the 250,000-square-foot educational entertainment complex.
This is the place where scientists and astronauts come together to learn about our solar system and beyond. And you can too when you plan your visit to the NASA Johnson Space Center Houston.
The best part is that it’s just an hour’s drive from Rayford Crossing RV Resort. Reserve your full hookup site today and get ready for an out-of-this-world experience.
About NASA Johnson Space Center Houston
The NASA Johnson Space Center is where pilots, scientists, engineers, mathematicians, and more come to train for space flight! Astronauts are the pioneers of space travel as they test space rockets, man space shuttles, and pilot spacecraft. But it doesn’t just send people into space, it also tracks, communicates, and monitors space travel as it is considered the home of NASA Mission Control.
Things To Do at NASA Johnson Space Center
You don’t have to be a scientist to enjoy all the cool things happening at NASA Johnson Space Center Houston. In fact, you don’t even need to know a thing about space travel to be in awe when you stand next to a rocket or get a glimpse of what a space shuttle looks like.
Here are just a few of the cool experiences you’ll have when you visit:
- Watch astronauts train – The NASA Johnson Space Center Houston is one of the only places in the world where you can watch astronauts train for a mission.
- Touch a moon rock – Yes, that’s right! Get the chance to touch a part of our very own moon.
- Take a tour – Get a behind-the-scenes look at what happens around.
Stand next to history – This is the only place in the world where you can stand next to a full-scale shuttle replica mounted on top of the original shuttle carrier aircraft.
- Walk around history – Walk around and under the twice-flown Falcon 9.
- Educational entertainment complex – Get a hands-on experience that is truly out of this world.
- Houston, we (don’t) have a problem – NASA Johnson Space Center Houston is home of Mission Control. The same Mission Control that sent astronauts to the moon! Get a first-hand look at history when you visit the Apollo Mission Control.
Sound Like Fun?
If you’re excited about this once-in-a-lifetime chance to see where science and space flight meet, then book your stay at Rayford Crossing RV Resort today! Be close to the action at our luxury resort with its full hookup sites and tons of amenities.
And don’t forget to plan your visit at NASA Johnson Space Center Houston! Learn more here.
Start planning your trip today!