RV GUIDELINES & POLICIES
Download your park guides, rules and regulations, and rate sheets as well as our RV guidelines and policies. Feel free to contact us with any further questions.
Guest Guide & Map Rules and Regulations Red Flag Warning
Terms of Service
Coachland RV Park makes every effort to keep reservations according to requested specifications whenever possible, however, we are unable to guarantee a specific lot number or location, unless a lock site fee is applied to your booking. Otherwise, Coachland RV Park reserves the right to change lot assignments without notice.
No refunds or reservation discounts will be given due to changes in park or lot specific amenities.
Coachland RV Park Rental Policies
Reservations at Coachland RV Park are restricted to RVs ten (10) years or newer, including Motorhomes, 5th Wheels, Travel Trailers, and Truck Campers. RVs that do not meet the 10-year age restriction will have their reservations cancelled and will not receive a refund. Rental rates are based on two (2) person occupancy per RV site with an additional charge of $8 per guest and/or children (maximum of two people per site, per night) and only two (2) pets within breed and weight restrictions.
Payment: Full payment is required at the time of booking. Coachland RV Park will only accept major credit cards, cashier’s check, or money order. No Cash will be accepted.
- No cancellations on holiday weekends
- No refunds on holidays
- 7 days prior to arrival – full refund
- Between 2-7 days prior to arrival – 100% credit on future stay, up to 1 calendar year
- Less than 2 days prior to arrival – no refund or modification to your booking
- A cancellation fee of $20 is applied per refund/booking
Check-in / Check-Out Policy
- Check-In: All guests are required to check in at the Park Office to pick up your rental packet. Check-In Time is 01:00 pm. If you are to arrive after hours, your welcome package will be placed in a box outside the office door labeled “Registered Guests”. Inside your welcome package will be a site map with directions to your site, door codes, and other helpful information.
- Check-Out: Departure time is 11:00 am on your departure date. Unauthorized extensions beyond this time will result in a charge equal to one days rent at the published rate for that time period. We reserve the right to take possession of the property in the event of non-payment and/or holdover.
Agreeing to these terms and conditions indicates that you have thoroughly read and understood the policies relating to check-in, check-out, pet restrictions, age restrictions, and any other terms and conditions contained within.