RV GUIDELINES & POLICIES
Download your park guides, rules and regulations, and rate sheets as well as our RV guidelines and policies. Feel free to contact us with any further questions.
- Lot rent is based on two adult individuals. Only those authorized residents, guests and visitors shall occupy the lot. Visitors and all others must register at the office and pay a guest fee (see full Guest Policy in Rules and Regs.)
- Daily, weekly and monthly RV residents are considered short term residents and may be asked to move to a different lot at the end of their current reservation should another resident desire to rent that lot on an annual basis. You will, however, have the first option to go annual on that lot.
- Lot rent is non-refundable, and leases are not transferable, except in approved cases where a transfer fee has been paid.
- Resident is responsible for all fees pertaining to the occupancy of the lot/unit.
- Rates are reviewed annually with any changes being announced prior to April l. Early pay incentives, if any, will be announced at the same time. A lot reservation charge of $500.00 plus tax, if applicable, must be paid by April 1 to reserve your annual lot for the next season. This charge will be applied to annual rent. The remainder of the annual rent is due no later than October 1 of the same year.
- Refunds: If the Resident departs early, the lot reverts to The Resort, with no refunds. Rent on lot shall not be transferred or assumed. No refunds of resort fees will be given. NO REFUNDS will be issued on any reservation stays that incorporate the month of February.
- RV Check in time is one o’clock p.m.
- All Residents are required to check in with The Resort office upon your initial return to The Resort. Additionally, after an extended absence, two weeks or more, from The Resort, please notify the registration desk of your return. Upon checking in, you will be issued a form to commence mail service.
- RV’s will be escorted to their lot by staff. Once sited by staff, do not change your position on the lot! (Utility hookups are sometimes not visible when parking and may be damaged if position is changed).
- DO NOT make adjustments to water risers. They can be broken with applied force. Contact The Resort Office if you need assistance.
- Damage by residents may result in a repair charge to the individual.
RV Check Out Is 12 Noon.
- Except for work or activities authorized by Management, quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m., during which time residents must ensure that potentially disruptive sounds, including but not limited to voices, television, radios, musical instruments, noisy vehicles, power tools, etc., shall not travel beyond the resident’s individual lot.
- If the local municipality has adopted a curfew, then the curfew for minors in The Resort shall be the same as that designated by the municipality.
- Loud music, parties, gatherings, profane or obscene language, verbal harassment, arguing, public intoxication, excessive vehicles or guests/visitors during quiet hours, disturbing noises, and all other forms of disruptive conduct are prohibited. No nuisance creating exterior speakers, horns, whistles, bells, or other sound devices are allowed, except security devices installed at homes and used exclusively for security purpose (and installed by a licensed contractor in compliance with applicable ordinances, regulations and these rules).
LOADING AND UNLOADING RV’S PRIOR TO STORAGE
Loading and unloading of your RV is restricted to two (2) days or 48 hours only on your original arrival to The Resort and upon your departure for the season. All other times, the RV must be loaded as quickly as possible and will be allowed no longer than 12 hours for this purpose. After these time limits, the unit must be removed from the street…this will be enforced!!!
A temporary pass is required from the office.
Someone must be present at all times with keys, available to move the RV from the street in the event of an emergency.
RECREATIONAL VEHICLE RESTRICTIONS
- RV’s must be less than ten (10) years old, unless approved by Management, and at least 26 feet in length. Van conversions, pop-up campers, cab-over campers, high/low type trailers, Class B RVs and tents are prohibited.
- Unsightly, ill-fitting added structures (i.e., awnings, sunshades and add a room structures, etc.) will not be allowed.