Guidelines For an Enjoyable Stay
To ensure the comfort and safety of our guests, please consider the following simple rules.
- Monday to Saturday 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Sunday 10:30am to 3:30pm
- Check-in 12:00pm
- Check-out 11:00am
- Check-in 3:00pm
- Check-out 10:00am
- Please call for a late check-out.
General Resort Rules
- Quiet time is 10pm to 7am.
- Please be quiet and considerate of your neighbors.
- Speed limit is 10 MPH.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buildings and common areas. Please dispose of all smoking materials properly.
- Washing rigs on sites is strictly limited to windshields. Professional on-site services are allowed.
- Guests are responsible for disposing of their own rubbish into dumpsters conveniently located throughout the resort. DO NOT leave trash sitting outside.
- Wood/lump coal campfires are not allowed; you may have a gas fire pit.
- When leaving your site, please exit to the right to avoid damaging the gravel areas.
- Restroom/showers and laundry are for use only by guests of Oasis RV Resort. Please help keep them neat & clean. Report any problems.
Pet owners are responsible for the conduct of their pet.
- Pet must be on a leash at all times outside of your RV.
- Barking must be under control.
- Cleaning up after your pet is your responsibility; it is mandatory that you pick up immediately after your pet & dispose of waste properly.
- Observe pet areas and pet-restricted areas. Pets are not allowed in buildings, pool and spa area, playground, showers or bathrooms at any time. ADA Service dogs are exempt.
- Breed Restrictions Apply- No aggressive breeds such as Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Doberman, and other aggressive dogs or pets with a history of aggression.
Swimming Pool & Spas
Open 10am to 10pm | Open Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- Children under 16 must be supervised by parent or guardian.
- The Adult hot tub is for adults only (18 and older).
- Swimsuits must be worn in the pool & hot tub at all times; no street clothes.
- Swim diapers are required for infants and toddlers in the pool (sold in office).
- A wristband is required for the pool use.
These rules are to make Oasis RV Resort a nice, safe place to stay. We appreciate your cooperation and hope your visit is enjoyable and relaxing. Owner and/or management assume no responsibility for accidents, injuries or losses from any cause. Termination of tenancy will be from a violation of the park rules & its guests.
Management reserves the right to interpret, change, or modify these rules at any time, for any reason, without notice.
A complete list of Oasis rules are posted in the office.
In case of an emergency please call 911; if park emergency please call 512-987-6340.