Guidelines For an Enjoyable Stay
To ensure the comfort and safety of our guests, please abide by the following rules
- In the event that you need to cancel an RV or Tent Reservation, you need to call 3 days PRIOR to your arrival date and there will be a $25 fee. If you cancel within 3 days there are no refunds.
- In the event that you need to cancel a Cabin Reservation, you need to call 4 days PRIOR to your arrival date and there will be a $25 fee. If you cancel within 4 days there are no refunds.
- In the event that you need to cancel a Vacation Home reservation, you need to call 7 days PRIOR to your arrival date and there will be a $100 fee. If you cancel within that 7 days there are no refunds.
- Breed Restrictions are no: Pitbull, Dobermann, Rottweiller, Wolf Hybrid, or other known aggressive breeds of any mix
- We are pet friendly for the RV sites, tent sites, and camping cabins with a maximum number of pets allowed is two.
- NO pets are allowed in the Studio, Family Lodge, Premium, Accessible Cabins and Vacation Home. Camping Cabins: There is a $20.00 per pet fee. Pets are limited to two and must be in a crate when left alone.
- Please observe pet areas and pet restricted areas
- Pets must always be on a leash
- Barking must be under control
- Waste must be picked up immediately. If you are reported not picking up or if we pickup after you, there will be a minimum charge of $25 billed to your account
- Health and safety must always be attended to (adequate food, water, shelter)
General Resort Rules
- The office hours are typically 8:30am-5:30pm, 7 days a week, but does vary by season. Please call 970-247-0783 for current office hours.
- Check-in time is 1pm, and Check-out time is 11am for all RV and Tent Sites; Check-in time is 4pm and Check-out time is 10am for Cabins and vacation home.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buildings and common areas. Please dispose of all smoking materials properly. No smoking at the pool.
- Pets: Pets must be leashed at all times. We ask that the lead is no longer than 6 feet. Your pets must not be left alone or tied up in or outside of your RV or rental cabin. VIP’s (very important pets) are solely your responsibility. We have an off-leash dog park located just after the maintenance building. Barking must be kept under control. It is mandatory that you pick up after your pet immediately and dispose of waste properly.
- Children must be supervised. The parents/guardians must assume responsibility for the actions of their children and their guests. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Quiet Time is 10pm to 7am. Please be quiet and considerate of your neighbors, including outdoor lighting.
- Please do not cut through sites. And do not drive through, or park in unoccupied sites.
- Maximum Speed limit is 5 MPH.
- If you need additional parking, please check with the office for availability (not guaranteed).
- No wood-burning fires are allowed at any time.
- Guests are responsible for disposing of their own rubbish into the dumpster conveniently located at the front gate as you exit the resort. Please put only recycling in the recycling bins, no garbage!
- All RV sewer connections must be airtight per state law. Do not “drop” your sewer hose into the pipe without a fitting. RV sewer connectors are available in our store. Please do not discharge gray or black water onto our grounds per state law.
- All visitors must check in at the office. There is a day use fee for all visitors. Visitors must depart the resort by 10 PM.
- Fireworks are NOT allowed at any time in our campground due to fire danger. This includes sparklers.
- Pool: There is NO lifeguard on duty! Swim at your own risk. Persons under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult. More rules are posted at the pool. Pool is open Memorial Day through Labor Day from 9 am – 8 pm.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service or evict anyone. Guests and their visitors use the resort at their own risk. Management and owners are not responsible for damages, injury or loss to persons, pets or property.
- Water is precious, in limited supply, and is state monitored. Washing of vehicles is prohibited. Water pressure is set at 45 PSI.
- Generators are not allowed at any time, day or night! (except for in the event of an emergency)
- Tents or Tarps are not allowed on RV sites.
- Operation of ATVs or Golf Carts inside the park is prohibited.
- No riding of bicycles or skateboards on the Pickleball Courts or Covered Pavilion area
- Please do not hang anything including hammocks or clotheslines from the trees or your RV.
- Resort Management reserves the right to amend these rules at any time, for any reason, without notice, as well as interpret these rules how they see fit.