Portal RV Info
Portal RV Resort is a full-service luxury RV Resort offering the largest RV sites in Moab. If you’re looking for a quiet site in beautiful surroundings with a luxurious atmosphere, Portal RV Resort in Moab is the perfect place for you.
Portal RV Resort has several site types. To ensure a seamless reservation experience, be sure to review the specific restrictions associated with our premium sites listed below. If uncertain about meeting the criteria, feel free to reach out to us for clarification before confirming your reservation.
- Large RV lots fully landscaped/concrete pads
- Pull through, Pull In, and Back-In full hook up gravel rv pads/concrete sites
- 20/30/50 amp power
- Wi/fi and Cable TV
- Spectacular mountain and canyon views
- Two pools and spas available for guests to enjoy
- Leashed pets are welcome and two dog parks are available on the premises
- Dump station
- Limited, paid extra trailer parking may be available at time of booking or by contacting the office
- We do offer a 10% discount for active duty Military Personnel, Law Enforcement, and Fire Fighters. Please call to book.
Elite and Deluxe Sites
Open for rent to:
- Class A, Class B, Class C, Travel Trailers, and 5th Wheels 10 years or newer. Popup Trailers and canvas pop out trailers are not allowed anywhere in the park. RVs not meeting this criteria must submit photos to management for approval.
Standard Sites are Partial Hookups- 30 amp; Water and Electric Only- NO sewer on site
Open for rent to:
- RV’s, 5th Wheels, and Travel Trailers 10 years or newer. Tents, Pop-Up/Pop-Out Trailers, and Hybrid Trailers are NOT permitted in the Resort. RV’s not meeting the criteria must submit photos to management for approval.
Open for rent to:
- Class A 10 years or newer
- 5th Wheel 10 years or newer
- Super C Approved by Management.
- No more than 3 vehicles (cargo trailers included) allowed on each lot
- All vehicles and trailers must be on a designated concrete pad (applies to all sites)
- Additional trailer parking may be available for a fee
- Tents are not permitted
Full use of:
- 2 pools, spa and bath house
- Large enclosed dog park
- All open space areas in the resort
Restrictions: Popup Trailers and canvas pop out trailers are not allowed anywhere in the park. Vehicles and trailers must stay fully on the site. If your toys don’t fit you will have to use our storage parking an an additional daily rate. Parking in Storage Area without the proper storage parking tag that will be handed out upon registration, WILL be Towed.
Guest on a Premium Site: Please respect the owner’s lot. If the owner has personal items such as a kitchen, furniture, or any other items, please do not use these without asking the front desk first. Any damage done to an owners lot will be charged back to the guest renting the site.
Please note: If your RV does not meet the restrictions and you have made a reservation for a Premium Site you will not be able to stay there. If other lots are fully booked you risk losing a site all together including your deposit. Please make sure to book your stay in the right section to avoid disrupting your stay with us.
Portal RV Resort requires Two Week notice of cancellation. There is a $25 cancellation processing fee for all cancellations. If cancelled within 2 weeks of your arrival date, a 1-night stay will be charged. Major holidays, special events or group bookings, NO CANCELLATION. Payment in full is required at time of booking. Failure to comply with this policy will result in a charge for the entire reservation period.