Portal RV Info
Portal RV Resort is a full-service luxury RV Resort offering the largest RV sites in Moab. If you’re looking for a quiet site in beautiful surroundings with a luxurious atmosphere, Portal RV Resort in Moab is the perfect place for you.
Portal RV Resort is divided into two sections. Campground (North Side) and Resort (South Side). The Campground is available to all. The Resort is our ownership section with several restrictions listed below. Please read these carefully before making your reservation. Not sure if you meet the The Resort restrictions? Please call before making your reservation. We do not allow popups at the park.
- Large RV lots fully landscaped/concrete pads
- Pull through full hook up gravel rv pads/concrete sites
- 20/30/50 amp power
- Wi/fi and Cable TV
- Spectacular mountain and canyon views
- Leashed friendly pets welcome
- Dump station
- Limited, paid storage may be available at time of booking or by contacting the office
- We do offer a 10% discount for active duty Military Personnel, Law Enforcement, and Fire Fighters. Please call to book.
North Side (regular sites)
Open for rent to:
- All Registered RV’s (Big rig friendly sites from 65 ft and up)
Full use of:
- Resort amenities located in North Side section
- POOL 16 X 44 Lap Pool and 10 X 17 Hot Tub (Age requirements apply)
South Side (premium sites/ownership section)
Open for rent to:
- Class A 10 years or newer
- 5th Wheel 5 years or newer
- Super C Approved by Management. Enter your RV in the system as a Class A if you’re booking online.
- No more than 3 vehicles (cargo trailers included) allowed on each lot
- All vehicles and trailers must be on a designated concrete pad
- Additional storage is available for a fee
Full use of:
- Pool, spa and bath house
- Large enclosed dog park
- All open space areas in the resort.
Restrictions: North side guests do not have access to South Side section. ( This is a restricted area.) Vehicles and trailers must stay on the gravel. If your toys don’t fit you will have to use our storage parking an an additional daily rate. Parking in Storage Area without the proper storage parking tag that will be handed out upon registration, WILL be Towed.
Guest on an owner’s lot: Please respect the owner’s lot. If the owner has personal items such as a kitchen, furniture, or any other items, please do not use these without asking the front desk first. Any damage done to an owners lot will be charged back to the guest renting the site.
Please note: If your RV does not meet the restrictions and you have made a reservation for The Resort section you will not be able to stay there. If the Campground is fully booked you risk losing a site all together including your deposit. Please make sure to book your stay in the right section to avoid disrupting your stay with us.
Park rates do not include tax and are based on occupancy of 1 to 2 people (except group sites).
Portal RV Resort requires Two Week notice of cancellation. Major holidays, special events or group bookings, NO CANCELLATION. Failure to comply with this policy will result in a charge for the entire reservation period.