RV GUIDELINES & POLICIES
Download your park guides, rules and regulations, and rate sheets as well as our RV guidelines and policies. Feel free to contact us with any further questions.
Cancellation & Refund Policies for RV Sites
- All cancellations require written notice and will be assessed a $50 administrative fee.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued on daily, weekly, or any monthly peak season reservations that include any part of the month of February.
- REFUND, less the $50 administrative fee, will be issued if cancellation request is received 30 days or more prior to the Reservation Arrival Date.
- USER CREDIT, less the $50 administrative fee, will be issued if cancellation request is received less than 30 days to the Reservation Arrival Date. User Credit can be applied towards a future reservation to be used within one year from the date the reservation credit was issued.
- Monthly guests who cancel their site reservation prior to its expiration will be charged on a monthly, weekly, daily basis as opposed to prorating the rent.
- All reservations 3 months or longer, if a reduction in stay is requested after September 30, 2022, a Reservation Change Fee of $250 will apply and rate will revert to the monthly, weekly, or daily rate. Changes to reservations may not guarantee requested site.
Once the cancellation has been made and the RV removed from the site, the site reverts back to the Resort.
Post office keys, name badges and parking permits must be returned at this time. Final utility bills are due upon departure. There will be no refund on annual rents or annual specials. Remaining balance for annual rent or annual special may be applied to lot rent if purchasing new park model or manufactured home directly from Leisure Home Sales. Purchase of resale home does not qualify for transfer of annual rent.
Unless customer provides notice prior to check-in date, reservations are cancelled the day after a missed check-in, and customer forfeits entire deposit.
RV Check-in time is one o’clock p.m.
RV check out is 12 noon.
We welcome the 55+ Active Lifestyle with a variety of Class A or Class C Recreational Vehicles (RVs), Motorhomes, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, and Resort Homes. RVs must be 10 years old or newer (or reviewed by Management) and 26′ or longer. The vehicle or home must be fully self-contained, well-kept and in good condition. There are some exceptions that are at the discretion of management; contact the resort for more information.
Stays of 3 months or longer require a deposit of $500. For stays of one month, a deposit of $200 is required. For stays of one week, a $100 deposit is required. Stays for less than one week require a deposit equal to 50% of the reservation value. We will do our best to hold the site specified in your confirmation letter, however we cannot guarantee that a site change will not be made.
Terms & Conditions
All rates do not include tax and are subject to change without notice. Total rent for the entire reservation term, is due upon check-in. All rates are based on a maximum of two persons. Fee for each additional person is $3/day, $15/week, $50/month, plus tax. All visitors must be registered with Guest Services. We gladly accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, or Discover for daily or weekly rent, and for reservation deposits. Rent must be paid in U.S. Dollars by check, travelers check, or money order.
Daily & weekly rates include all utilities. For monthly rates a credit card must be on file and electric will be charged a $20 per month service fee plus kilowatt/hour based on market rate. Electric rates are subject to change without notice.
Utilities – For Stays 3 months or longer customer is required to have electric in their name. Please contact Arizona Public Service (APS) 1-800-253-9405 or 602-371-6767 at least 4 days prior to arrival.