The Woodlands is a beautiful city filled with fun things to do for everyone. It offers shopping, eating, exploring, and learning and makes a great place to take in the vibrant walkable landscape. With The Woodlands waterway winding along the city, it makes the perfect day trip for anyone staying in the area.
Looking for a place to stay that offers full hookups, extra-wide campsites, and tons of amenities? Look no further than Rayford Crossing RV Resort. Located just minutes from The Woodlands, it’s a great home away from home while you explore the area. They offer a pool, gym, library, and so much more. So, book your stay at Rayford Crossing RV Resort today for the ultimate camping experience! And stay tuned for a list of all the things you can do when you visit The Woodlands, Texas.
Book your stay today at Rayford Crossing RV Resort.
Things To Do in The Woodlands, Texas
The Woodlands is a neat city and like any city, it’s full of things to explore. Known for its tree-filled landscape and winding waterway, it’s also just a great place to take in the blend of nature and architecture. Take advantage of the walkable downtown area or catch a local event. Even if you’re looking for a solo shopping adventure or a day of family fun, you’ll be sure to find it in The Woodlands.
- The Woodlands Waterway – What makes this place special is the beautiful waterway that runs through it. Walk along its edge and take in the views of the city. Stop for a picnic or pictures. Stay and check out the double-arched bridge that lights up come nightfall. The Woodlands Waterway is a must-see.
- The Woodlands Children’s Museum – A great place to take the kids with interactive exhibits and tons of room to play and learn. Let your kids become scientists for the day or watch them as they build and create through imagination. The Woodlands Children’s Museum is fun for the whole family.
- Play Street Museum – This interactive children’s play museum allows kids to experience a fun and excitement of a town square made perfectly for them. This tiny town allows the imagination to run free. Parents are encouraged to join the fun or relax and watch the adventure unfold. Either way, you’ll enjoy taking the family to Play Street Museum.
- Texas TreeVentures – Everyone loves a good tree fort but how about a massive tree fort obstacle course? Great for the more adventurous of your crew, this huge course will challenge and excite you. Perfect for ages 6 and up.
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving – Tree fort obstacle not enough excitement? Try indoor skydiving! Throw on a helmet and forget about gravity, these air tunnels give you the sensation of flying through the sky Perfect for the whole family as iFLY accepts ages 3-10.
- The Woodlands Escape Room – Try your luck at escaping these interactive rooms. Complete tasks and puzzles in order to make your way through the maze.
- The Woodlands Immersive Gamebox – Grab your friends and go virtual. These life-size games are immersive and interactive. Great for kids too with games like Angry Bird and Temple of Coins.
- The Woodlands Koi Garden – Looking for a little more nature, visit The Woodlands Koi Garden. Take a stroll along the beautifully landscaped path and check out the manicured Japanese foliage. Stop for a moment to take in the city on one of the many benches. It’s a perfect place for a quick break along The Woodlands Waterway.
Ready for a trip to The Woodlands, Texas?
Walk along the water or climb through the trees, challenge your friends to an immersive game or come together to escape the maze. Whatever you want your experience to be The Woodlands, Texas has you covered. Just make sure to give yourself plenty of time to explore! Book your stay at Rayford Crossing RV Resort to get even more out of your trip.
Start planning your trip today!