Things To Do At Lake Conroe
It’s no secret that Lake Conroe is a gem of the Willis, Texas area. With 22,000 acres of lake and 157 miles of shoreline, it’s a water lovers dream. Not only does it provide an abundance of water sports and activities, but Lake Conroe also hosts part of the Sam Houston National Forest.
It’s also home to Water’s Edge RV Resort.
Park your RV or Glamp in one of the many beautiful tiny homes and cabins right up against this beautiful lake vista. Book your stay now to get the most rewarding and immersive Lake Conroe camping experience.
Plan Your Trip to Lake Conroe
Lake Conroe is vibrant.
Unlike some secluded lakes that take hours to get to or permits to enjoy, this lake is available to all! Especially if you decide to book a stay at Water’s Edge RV Resort. With beach access and waterfront RV sites and cabins, you are sure to get the most out of this 22,000-acre lake.
Here’s a list of just a few of the awesome things you can do when you visit Lake Conroe.
- Swimming – That’s right! Lake Conroe offers two public access points for those who want to dip a toe or jump all in!
- Boating – Whether you’re a seasoned boater or never stepped foot in one, Lake Conroe is the perfect place to enjoy a day on the water. They provide 13 marinas and even a chance to rent a vessel. Kayak, yachts, canoes, you name it you got it!
- Other water sports – Lake Conroe is not just limited to boats, however. Do you have a need for speed? Try jet skis. Wanted a slower, more balanced approach? Try paddle boarding. The fun is endless.
- Beaches – With Lake Conroe’s over 157 miles of shoreline, it’s a perfect place to graba beach towel, your favorite book, and just enjoy the views.
Fishing– Grab your pole and enjoy a day of fishing on Lake Conroe. Catfish, Bass, and Bluegill, oh my!
- Sam Houston National Forest – Not interested in spending the day on the water or wanting a change of pace? The Sam Houston National Forest at Lake Conroe is a beautiful and serene place to ease the mind and enjoy the trees.
- Food and entertainment – There are quite a few meal options at Lake Conroe that are sure to getyour tastebuds excited! Some restaurants provide entertainment like live music. Make sure to check out Wave on Lake Conroe or the Conroe Lake House.
- Cabins and Camping – Imagine spending the whole day on Lake Conroe, boating, jet skiing, eating, and just having fun. Well, the fun doesn’t have to stop there if you decide to book your very own waterview cabin or campsite! Make sure to check out Water’s Edge RV Resort and enjoy all the amazing views and amenities we offer our guests today!
Ready to Plan Your Trip to Lake Conroe?
It’s no secret Lake Conroe is a fun place to visit, and this list isn’t even half of it! Whether you’re boating or fishing, kayaking orpaddle boarding, or sampling taking in the natural world at the Sam Houston National Forest, there’s truly something for everyone! But whatever you do, don’t forget to book your stay at Water’s Edge on Lake Conroe RV Resort for even more fun and relaxation!